2011年4月11日星期一

卡罗那[1] Corona

策兰(Paul Celan 1952 )

秋天从我手中吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends 
我们从坚果剥出时间并教它走路:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
时间回到壳中。
then time returns to the shell. 

镜中是星期天,
In the mirror it's Sunday, 
梦里有地方睡眠,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
我们说出真实。
our mouths speak the truth.

我的目光落到爱人的性上:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们互相看着,
we look at each other,
我们交换黑暗的词语,
we exchange dark words,
我们相爱象罂粟和回忆,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们睡去象海螺中的酒,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
血色月光中的海。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.

我们在窗口拥抱,人们从街上张望:
We stand by the window embracing, and people 
look up from the street:  

是让他们知道的时候了!
it is time they knew!
是石头要开花的时候了,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
时间动荡有颗跳动的心。
time unrest had a beating heart.
是过去成为此刻的时候了。
t is time it were time.

是时候了。
It is time.


给孩子埃利斯 [2] 
To the Boy Elis 
特拉克尔(Georg Trakl 1913) 
埃利斯,当乌在幽林呼唤, 
Elis, when the blackbird calls in the black woods,  
那是你的灭顶之灾。
This is your decline.
嘴唇饮蓝色岩泉的清凉。
Your lips drink the coolness of the blue rock-spring.

当你的额头悄悄流血 
Cease, when your forehead bleeds quietly 
别管远古的传说
Ancient legends 
和鸟飞的晦涩含义。
And dark interpretations of the flight of birds.

而你轻步走进黑夜, 
But with gentle steps you walk into the night, 
那里挂满紫葡萄,  
That hangs full of purple grapes, 
你在蓝色中把手臂挥得更美。 
And you move the arms more beautifully in the blueness.

 一片荆丛沙沙作响,
 A thorn bush tinges, 
那有你如月的眼睛。 
 Where your moon-like eyes are.
噢 埃利斯,你死了多久?
O, how long, Elis, have you been dead.

你的身体是风信子, 
 Your body is a hyacinth,
一个和尚把蜡白指头浸入其中。
 Into which a monk dips his waxy fingers.
我们的沉默是黑色洞穴。  
Our silence is a black cavern, 

有时从中走出只温顺的野兽 
 From which a soft animal steps at times 
慢慢垂下沉重的眼睑。 
 And slowly lowers heavy eyelids. 
黑色露水滴向你的太阳穴, 
On your temples black dew drips, 

是陨星最后的金色。

The last gold of expired stars.

[1]卡罗那 (Corona) 拉丁词,意为王冠、冠状物、(花的)副冠、日冕 (全蚀时的)日晕。
 英译: Jim Doss and Werner Schmitt

[2]埃利斯,17世纪瑞典的一个青年矿工,他结婚那天掉进矿井而死,很多年后他的尸体被发现保存完好,而新娘变成了干瘪的老太婆。 
 英译: Christopher Middleton
 中译: 北岛, 文字略有改动

没有评论:

发表评论